ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade, and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Not only we export high-quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring a Accountant officer!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Establishing internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Managing the preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Creating and managing sales analysis reports.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return, to ensure all the taxes types on time with the deadline.
- Auditing accounts to ensure compliance with state and government regulations; working with outside auditors and providing needed information for the monthly, and annual external audits to ensure correct and timely closing reports.
- Presenting recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies to avoid possible fraud and errors.
- Controlling treasury transactions, document filling, accounting policy, and cycles.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensuring compliance with local, state, and government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Handling the processes and taxes of importing the containers and ensuring full compliance with their regulations.
- Managing the customs process and handling and ensuring the containers’ compliance with their regulations.
- Managing the warehouse processes (offloading / Uploading) and scheduling the customer shipments/orders.
- Managing and handling all logistics cycles, processes and deals (Manpower, delivery truck, etc..).
- Managing and overseeing the bank’s deals and transactions.
- Managing the capital, cost, revenue, profit, and cash flow of the company with full analysis reports evolving the cash position.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce.
- 4 – 8 years of experience in the same field.
- CMA or CPA holder is preferred.
- Excellent English Language is a must.
- Excellent user of MS office.
- Strong knowledge of Rwanda Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Experience in working with accounting software ERP systems.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
How to apply:
- Will not be considered for any resume without the below information.
- Write in the body email your expected Net Salary & notice period.
- Please send your updated resume and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “JR-ACC-OF”.