Website ExCraft Ltd
Administrative Officer AT ExCraft Ltd
Please we have a vacancy for a “Administrative officer” and we appreciate it if we can deal together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY (EXCRAFT):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, FMCG, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade, and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Not only we export high-quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring an Administrative officer!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
- Coordinating office and operations activities to maintain work fluency and compliance to company policies.
- Answering queries by employees and clients
- Submitting timely reports and preparing presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Managing agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Tracking stocks of office supplies and placing orders when necessary.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment.
- Managing office petty cash and expense sheets and sending them to the finance department.
- Maintaining general office files including; job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Creating and updating databases and records of the financial information, personnel and other data of such kind.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
- Managing the company customer service accounts (if required).
- Handling email inquiries.
- Arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Managing the filing system between the headquarter and the other branches.
- Supporting all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Assisting with the recruitment process.
- Producing and submitting reports on general HR activity.
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed..
- Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2- 4 years of related experience.
- Female only
- Excellent English written & spoken.
- Excellent French written & spoken
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply:
- Will not be considered for any resume without the below information.
- Write in the body email your expected Net Salary & notice period.
- Please send your updated resume and other documents to “ firstname.lastname@example.org “ with the subject “JR-HR-AOF”.
Interested candidates should submit their documents through “Apply now” below not later than “April 14, 2023.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com