Website Superb Novas Technology Ltd
About Superb Novas Technology Ltd
Superb Novas Technology Limited is an IT and Marketing, Company founded in 2023 by private investors and a management team with a wealth of experience in building and managing industry-leading companies in emerging markets, and with an international background in technology. The company was incorporated with the core business objective of offering IT and marketing services to Rwandans such as Computer programming activities, Software publishing, Wired telecommunications activities, Wireless telecommunications activities, Other telecommunications activities, Computer consultancy, and computer facilities management activities, Other information technology and computer service activities, Data processing, hosting, and related activities and Other information service activities
Position: Human Resource and Admin Manager
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by working with hiring managers or recruitment agencies, posting ads, and facilitating the hiring process.
- Implement effective onboarding plans.
- Assist in the performance management processes.
- Assist in the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (e.g. attendance, files) according to policy and legal requirements
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as turnover.
- Attending to staff welfare
- Effective handling of the repairs of the company facilities coupled with the effective monitoring of all facilities and regular servicing metrics.
- Supervises the coordination of fueling of company vehicles.
- Coordinating local and international travel logistics for staff and stakeholders
- Company vehicle maintenance.
Required profile for job ad: Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Proven experience as an HR & Admin Officer/Manager
- Understanding of the Rwanda labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- The HR & Admin Supervisor should know various HR functions, be tech-savvy, and prioritize.
- Business Startup Skills and Manage business sections
- Have good communication and relationship-building skills.
- Organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics, adaptability, and reliability
- First degree in any social science course or relevant field.
- Possession of Relevant Professional Certificate. certification as an added advantage.
- Fluent in English
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Interested applicants can send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org and subject Human Resource and Admin Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com