McGill University 2023 Entrance Bursary Program for Undergraduate Students: (Deadline 30 June 2023)
- newly accepted, first-year, first-degree undergraduates, and
- newly accepted, first-year undergraduate direct entrants to professional programs in Medicine and Law (with prior degree)
About McGill University
McGill University is one of Canada’s best-known institutions of higher learning and one of the leading universities in the world. With students coming to McGill from over 150 countries, our student body is the most internationally diverse of any research-intensive university in the country.
Entrance Bursary Program
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation McGill University
- Country to study–
- School to study McGill University
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline June 30, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Entrance Bursary Program
The goal of the program is to make the University more accessible to those who face financial challenges by supplementing other funding resources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Funding, part-time work, parental support, and other sources of funding.
Requirements for Entrance Bursary Program Qualification
To be considered for the Entrance Bursary Program, applicants must:
- Enrol in a full-time degree program at the University
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding
Students registered with the Student Accessibility & Achievement may be eligible for financial aid while pursuing a reduced course load.
June 30, 2023
How to Apply
Upon notification of acceptance to the University (either by formal letter or via the Admissions Status page on Minerva), the application becomes available on Minerva: select the Financial Aid/Awards tab > Financial Aid Menu > Apply for a McGill Entrance Bursary > Apply to Entrance Bursary Program > Complete then submit your application.
- Canadian (citizen or permanent residents) students living outside of Canada must submit a CSS Financial Aid Profile to the Scholarships and Student Aid Office in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- U.S. students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
If you are a student with a disability who requires help completing online applications, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more details, visit McGill University website.
To apply for this job please visit www.mcgill.ca.