Website ITM Africa Ltd
Office Manager AT ITM Africa Ltd
POSITION : Office Manager
Location : Kigali, Rwanda
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specializing in all HR solutions is recruiting an Office Manager
What you will do :
- Maintain office supplies inventory, order and purchase items after prospecting market prices.
- Develop and update the vendor tracker for better supplier management.
- Responsible for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and furniture.
- Perform some receptionist duties when needed.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, printing, prepare and modify documents including correspondence, drafts, memos, emails and reports when appropriate.
- Insure appropriate inventory management.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare meeting room
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Organising company events or conferences
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, computers, parking card and petty cash
- Ensure maintenance of company vehicles and control vehicle documentation. Buy fuel and ensure its consumption.
- Control and report drivers’ routing and follow up on all vehicle related requisitions.
- Supervise the office cleaning team to insure cleanliness at all time.
- Ensure proper organisation of the office activities in a timely and orderly manner.
- Report monthly on activities.
- Perform any other tasks or duties requested by the line manager.
You will be a good fit if you have :
- Bachelor’s degree in management, finance or accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize.
- Good problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer service orientation
How to apply :
Click https://forms.gle/QbkLTz8QWkuvoFzj6 to apply directly
Interested candidates should submit their documents through “Apply now” below not later than “Mar 31, 2023.”
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.