- Organization: UNHCR – United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Location: N’Djamena
- Grade: Administrative support – GS-5/GS-6, General Service – No need for Higher Education – Locally recruited position
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Scientist and Researcher
- Closing Date: March 23, 2023
Staff Member / Affiliate Type
Temporary > Temporary Assignment/ Appointment
Non Family with Residential Location<p></p><p></p>
Residential location (if applicable)
Addis Ababa,Eth Fed Dem Rep
Remote work accepted
Target Start Date
Target End Date
Job Posting End Date
March 23, 2023Standard Job Description
Senior Data Management Assistant Organizational Setting and Work Relationships The position is normally supervised by a more senior staff member who provides the Senior Data Management Assistant with regular guidance and support.
Desired Candidate Profile
Under the supervision of the DIMA coordinator, the incumbent is expected to:
– Conduct continuous registration for urban refugees and asylum seekers.
– Prepare monthly statistics
– Support protection units in data management aspects.
the incumbent should have the following experience:
– Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel,
– Registration procedures and standards
– Database management.
This position doesn’t require a functional clearance
Required languages (expected Overall ability is at least B2 level)
DM-Database Management, DM-Data collection methodologies, DM-Data Management, IT-Computer LiteracyEducation
Electronic Data Processing – Other, Information Technology – Other
UNHCR Salary Calculator
To apply for this job please visit unhcr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.