Website Manchester University
The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering is proud to offer scholarship awards to academically excellent international students, commencing their postgraduate taught studies from September 2023.
About University of Manchester
The University of Manchester, in its present form, was created in 2004 by the amalgamation of the Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST). After 100 hundred years of working closely together both institutions agreed to form a single university, and on 22 October 2004 they officially combined to form the largest single-site university in the UK. Each has an innovative and inspiring history which we continue to build on, through ground-breaking research and as a centre of educational excellence….
University of Manchester Engineering the Future Scholarships
- Category Postgraduate
- Organisation University of Manchester
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study University of Manchester
- Course to study View courses
- Application Deadline July 13, 2023
Aim and Benefits of University of Manchester Engineering the Future Scholarships
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £33,500. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
University of Manchester Engineering the Future Scholarships Courses
Requirements for University of Manchester Engineering the Future Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible for an Engineering the Future scholarship you must:
- Be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- Hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full time course – commencing in September 2023 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.);
- Have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course;
- Be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline;
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this;
- Be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
July 13, 2023
How to Apply
This scholarship opportunity require no additional application; all offer holders are considered based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for further assessment in the form of a written statement.
To apply for this job please visit www.manchester.ac.uk.